*New 11.3 series Release:
2019-10-05: XigmaNAS 11.3.0.4.6928 - released, 11.2 series are soon unsupported!

*New 12.0 series Release:
2019-10-05: XigmaNAS 12.0.0.4.6928 - released!

*New 11.2 series Release:
2019-09-23: XigmaNAS 11.2.0.4.6881 - released!

We really need "Your" help on XigmaNAS https://translations.launchpad.net/xigmanas translations. Please help today!

Producing and hosting XigmaNAS costs money. Please consider donating for our project so that we can continue to offer you the best.
We need your support! eg: PAYPAL

connect iSCSI target back to itself

iSCSI over TCP/IP.
Forum rules
Set-Up GuideFAQsForum Rules
27Alumen
NewUser
NewUser

connect iSCSI target back to itself

Post by 27Alumen » 14 Aug 2016 00:03

I saw one similar thread but this is somewhat different. I am trying to setup 2 identical boxes and make them with HAST. One idea is to make the zpool on each box shared out as an iSCSI target so they can be seen on both N4F systems. Then they can be put into a mirror under HAST. This way if one of the N4F goes down, the mirror will stay up (degraded but online). The question is can I put the iSCSI target back under the same system as a disk. I have a test system up but I am getting "connection refused". The network for iSCSI is working fine. I can ping, traceroute, even ssh to each other on that network. Googled "connection refused" and the result pointed to network issue but I am very sure the network is fine even down to the matching MTU. Please let me know if there is any suggestion. Even a way to bump up iSCSI logs will help. TIA.

Return to “iSCSI (Internet Small Computer Systems Interface)”