*New 11.4 series Release:
2020-07-03: XigmaNAS 11.4.0.4.7633 - released!

*New 12.1 series Release:
2020-04-17: XigmaNAS 12.1.0.4.7542 - released

We really need "Your" help on XigmaNAS https://translations.launchpad.net/xigmanas translations. Please help today!

Producing and hosting XigmaNAS costs money. Please consider donating for our project so that we can continue to offer you the best.
We need your support! eg: PAYPAL

Transmission's problems on embedded platform

Transmission bittorrent server.
Forum rules
Set-Up GuideFAQsForum Rules
salo5
NewUser
NewUser

Transmission's problems on embedded platform

Post by salo5 »

Hi Everybody,
it's my first topic and I would like to sorry for my English, because I use English only sometimes.
I hope that everybody will understand me.

So, I have a problems with transmission.
My system platform is x86-embedded, and version is 9.2.0.1 Shigawire (rev 943).
I installed system on ada0 40GB (IDE), and I have 2 another disks: ada1 (SATA - 2TB), ada2 (SATA - 1TB).
Disks with data are mounted in /mnt/2TB and /mnt/1TB

After every reboot i lost my torrents, settings and everything.
I set my torrent like in attached file, but I always give the same error.

When I put settings.json where I want (/mnt/1TB/programy/transmission/), after reboot transmission reads settings from standard directory.

Please help me with setting my torrent correctly.
I would like to have my settings on HDD, where is my data storage.

Thanks for your help.

BR
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

raulfg3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Transmission's problems on embedded platform

Post by raulfg3 »

please post a screen capture of your first screen (STATUS | SYSTEM ) , I need to verify if you use live-cd or live-usb mode that make sense for your described problems.

http://wiki.nas4free.org/doku.php?id=do ... tus_system
12.0.0.4 (revision 6766)+OBI on SUPERMICRO X8SIL-F 8GB of ECC RAM, 12x3TB disk in 3 vdev in RaidZ1 = 32TB Raw size only 22TB usable

Wiki
Last changes

HP T510

salo5
NewUser
NewUser

Post by salo5 »

Here is in attached file
BR
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

raulfg3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by raulfg3 »

your actual install must work, but as you clear say do not, so my only suggest is: do a new fresh install.

If you have a 40GB HardDisk IDe, this time do a new fresh FULL install, and restore your config, must work, if not try to delete last slash "/" of all path in transmission webGUI ( some user post that last slash is double "//" and transmission do not work for her, so a workarround is to eliminate in config).

PD:check settings.json to see if you have a doble slash "//" at the end of your config paths and delete one if is your case.

PD2: as user mask you need to define 0000 not 0777 if you use 0777 you can't delete or move the download file (user mask work different that permissions).
12.0.0.4 (revision 6766)+OBI on SUPERMICRO X8SIL-F 8GB of ECC RAM, 12x3TB disk in 3 vdev in RaidZ1 = 32TB Raw size only 22TB usable

Wiki
Last changes

HP T510

Return to “BitTorrent”