Sorry we lost some posts because of database errors!

*New 12.1 series Release:
2020-09-01: XigmaNAS 12.1.0.4.7728 - released

*New 11.4 series Release:
2020-08-27: XigmaNAS 11.4.0.4.7718 - released!

We really need "Your" help on XigmaNAS https://translations.launchpad.net/xigmanas translations. Please help today!

Producing and hosting XigmaNAS costs money. Please consider donating for our project so that we can continue to offer you the best.
We need your support! eg: PAYPAL

[EXTENSION] OneButtonInstaller

XigmaNAS Extensions / Add-ons

Moderator: crest

Forum rules
Set-Up GuideFAQsForum Rules
crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru

[EXTENSION] OneButtonInstaller

Post by crest »

Since XigmaNAS release 7486 the switch Disable Extension Menu in System > Advanced Setup is ticked by default therefore it is necessary to uncheck this switch to use extensions at all.
To uncheck proceed to System > Advanced Setup, uncheck Disable Extension Menu and push Save to activate the setting.

I'm very pleased to announce the extension OneButtonInstaller (OBI) which is meant as a centralized extension manager and an attempt to get a common interface for hassle-free installing of extensions to XigmaNAS systems without the need to work with system console or shell CLI.

The aim to create this extension was the reason that many other systems provide such an interface for the installation of extensions, add-ons and plug-ins already (FreeNAS, OpenMediaVault, pfSense, etc ...). On the basis of the Push Button Installer system I decided to name this extension OneButtonInstaller even if it don't compete in no way with this much more complex installer system.

Another reason was to provide an (of course unofficial ;) ) overview, which extensions are available for XigmaNAS especially for new users and also to prevent the most common problems during the installation of extensions.

I tried to include all (at least for me) known extensions but everyone is very welcome to give me advices what I could/should include as well.

Available extensions in alphabetical order: Extensions in the queue:

DESCRIPTION

OneButtonInstaller (OBI) is an extension manager to display and install all known available Extensions/Add-Ons directly inside the XigmaNAS WebGUI just with the press of one button without the need to use the CLI.

The extension
- shows all known available/installed Extensions/Add-Ons on one page with a short description and links to the appropriate forum threads
- allows the installation of all known Extensions/Add-Ons inside the XigmaNAS WebGUI with a common interface
- allows a One Button Installation, just by selecting one or more entries and pressing 'Install'
- allows to enable/disable beta releases in extensions list
- pre-checks and displays known unsupported architectures/platforms/releases per extension
- features manual/automatic update of the Extensions list to get new extensions to install (It is recommended to activate the switch Update extensions list automatically or to Update the extensions list manually prior to the installation of an extension to see the most recent versions).
- is based on the appropriate extension installation procedures of the currently known extension
- works on all architectures/platforms/releases
- does not need jail or pkg_add.
- add pages to XigmaNAS WebGUI
- features easy installation, configuration and extension update & removal management

INSTALLATION
  1. Prior to the installation perform a backup of the configuration via SYSTEM | BACKUP/RESTORE | Download configuration.
  2. Make sure that the switch Disable Extension Menu in System > Advanced Setup is unchecked! To uncheck proceed to System > Advanced Setup, uncheck Disable Extension Menu and push Save to activate the setting.
  3. Open the XigmaNAS WebGUI menu entry TOOLS | COMMAND, copy the following line, paste it to the command field and push "Execute", this will download the installer to your system - N.B.: there is NO NEED to create a dedicated directory for extensions you plan to install, everything will be handled by OBI internally:

Code: Select all

fetch https://raw.github.com/crestAT/nas4free-onebuttoninstaller/master/OBI.php && mkdir -p ext/OBI && echo '<a href="OBI.php">OneButtonInstaller</a>' > ext/OBI/menu.inc && echo -e "\nDONE"

4. After the command finished successfully with 'DONE' refresh the WebGUI and open the menu entry EXTENSIONS | OneButtonInstaller, choose a directory to install the extension to and hit 'Save' to finish the installation or hit 'Cancel' to abort and remove the installer from the system.
    If there are problems downloading the installer please check
    - your DNS settings and
    - the date and time your server is setup
    to be sure that the server can communicate with the internet!
  5. After successful completion you can access the extension from the WebGUI menu entry EXTENSIONS | OneButtonInstaller.
  6. It is recommended to activate the switch Update extensions list automatically or to Update the extensions list manually prior to the installation of an extension to see the most recent versions.
TRANSLATIONS

OBI is now on Launchpad - if someone wants to contribute please go to OneButtonInstaller on Launchpad for translations!

DISCLAIMER

This extension is provided AS-IS, I'm NOT responsible for any data loss or damage caused by the use of it, use it solely at your own risk.

RECENT VERSION HISTORY

Version 0.4.1 - 2020.06.01
N: Htop CLI extension
C: MidnightCommander & NCDU - improved startup with checks/updates for new releases & changed XigmaNAS firmware
C: update Czech translation
C: update Spanish translation
C: update French translation
C: update Ukrainian translation
C: update Chinese translation
C: update Turkish translation

Version 0.4.0.2 - 2018.10.18
F: installation errors on multiple installations in some cases
C: update Russian translation

Version 0.4.0.1 - 2018.09.19
F: false 'new version' messages after installation of extensions
C: update German translation
C: update Greek translation
C: update Swedish translation

N: ... new feature
C: ... changes
F: ... bug fix

THIS SECTION IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION, UPDATE WILL COME SOON ...

Some screenshots:
OBI INSTALLATION page
screen_20160815_081537.png
Choose an installation path for OBI - this should be set to a PERSISTANT directory below /mnt/ - e.g. /mnt/DATA/extensions to avoid loosing the extensions after a reboot on embedded N4F systems. This will be checked and an error message will be fired if the common directory is set to another path (e.g. /pool/extensions). This behavior can be overruled by activating the option 'Path check' - no check will be performed but this is not recommended - you should really know what you are doing!

CONFIGURATION tab
screen_20160825_074355.png
Not much to do here, just enable the extension, choose may be another common directory for all extensions, decide if you want to update the extensions list on the INSTALL page automatically with every call of this page to stay always with the most recent list (can be performed also manually on the INSTALL page), decide if you want to see beta releases of extensions under the Install tab and finally hit Save to activate the extension.
It is recommended to activate the switch Update extensions list automatically or to Update the extensions list manually prior to the installation of an extension to see the most recent versions.

INSTALL tab
screen_20160815_084505.png
Shows all available and already installed extensions (and also incompatible extensions with the current system you are on), for installation just tick the appropriate box (one or more at a time) and hit Install to get the extensions on the system or Update the extensions list manually if automatic update is disabled on the CONFIGURATION page.

MAINTENANCE tab
screen_20160815_081345.png
The maintenance page for OBI itself.

Any feedback is highly appreciated!

Regards
crest
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by crest on 01 Sep 2016 08:31, edited 19 times in total.
NAS1: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI 760GM-P23; AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 7.58GiB RAM
NAS2: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI MS-7369; AMD Sempron(tm) LE-1250 8022MiB RAM
UPS: APC Back-UPS ES 550G
Extensions: OneButtonInstaller, Extended GUI, NextOwnCloud, BitTorrent Sync, Syncthing, Downloady, Midnight Commander, NCDU, MySQL, Rclone, Themes:

crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru

Re: [EXTENSION] OneButtoninstaller **NEW**

Post by crest »

Hello all,

there is a new release (v0.2) of this extension available => [EXTENSION] OneButtoninstaller.

For a list of changes take a look at the Version History. Updates can be performed directly via the extension maintenance tab in the WebGUI.

Regards
crest
NAS1: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI 760GM-P23; AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 7.58GiB RAM
NAS2: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI MS-7369; AMD Sempron(tm) LE-1250 8022MiB RAM
Extensions: OneButtonInstaller, Extended GUI, NextOwnCloud, BitTorrent Sync, Syncthing, Downloady, Midnight Commander, NCDU, MySQL, Rclone, Themes:

crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru

Post by crest »

Hello all,

there is a new release (v0.3) of this extension available => [EXTENSION] OneButtoninstaller.

For a list of changes take a look at the Version History. Updates can be performed directly via the extension maintenance tab in the WebGUI.

@slaycock: implemented now to override the path restriction ...

Regards
crest

crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru

Post by crest »

Hello all,

there is a new release (v0.3.2) of this extension available => [EXTENSION] OneButtoninstaller.

Regards
crest

crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru

Post by crest »

OBI is now on Launchpad - please go to OneButtonInstaller on Launchpad for translations!

Regards
crest
Last edited by crest on 30 Aug 2016 06:46, edited 1 time in total.

crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru

Post by crest »

Hello all,

there is a new release (v0.3.3) of this extension available => [EXTENSION] OneButtoninstaller.

This release includes new languages, thanks to all the translators who supported this and also my other extensions :!:

If someone wants to contribute to extension translations please refer to this topic => Translations for Extensions [/color]

Best regards
crest

crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru

Post by crest »

Hello all,

there is a new release (v0.3.4) of this extension available => [EXTENSION] OneButtoninstaller.

This release includes new languages, thanks to all the translators who supported this and also my other extensions :!:

If someone wants to contribute to extension translations please refer to this topic => Translations for Extensions

Best regards
crest

crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru

Re: [EXTENSION] OneButtoninstaller ***PHP 7.1 aware***

Post by crest »

Hello all,

there is a new release (v0.3.4.1) of this extension available => [EXTENSION] OneButtonInstaller.
This version is PHP 7.1 (introduced with N4F release 11.0.0.4.3882) aware

If someone wants to contribute to extension translations please refer to this topic => Translations for Extensions

Best regards
crest

crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru

Re: [EXTENSION] OneButtonInstaller ***PHP 7.1 aware***

Post by crest »

Topic above this has cleaned!

Best regards
crest

BodgeIT
Starter
Starter

Re: [EXTENSION] OneButtonInstaller

Post by BodgeIT »

Hi, just wondering if OBI is getting an update to make it compatible with the new release N4F?
I think there are PHP compatibility issues? Not sure on that though...
NAS4Free: 11.4.0.4 - (7682) amd64-embedded
Mobo: Supermicro X9SCL-F, CPU: Xeon E3-1230v2; RAM: Crucial 32GB ECC
System: IBM M1015it SAS controller(SAS2008 v20); Intel Dual 1Gb Server Nic; Thermaltake 1KW PSU;

Storage: Raidz1(3x Toshiba N300 6TB), Raidz1(3x WD Red 3TB), UFS(1x 1TB) Utility disk, ZFS Cache(64Gb SSD)

jerryone
Starter
Starter

Post by jerryone »

Hi, I have OBI install on latest N4F and it's working good!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Dell T610 Xeon x5650 x2 , 192 GB DELL ECC, HBA 9211-8i LSI x2 , 7xHGST-4TB, 2xSamsung 1TB, , 1xKingston 128GB-SSD boot sys
CIFS/SMB, Syncthing, DLNA/UPnP MiniDLNA, BitTorrent, Plex Media Server

netware5
experienced User
experienced User

Post by netware5 »

jerryone wrote:
18 Jan 2018 18:00
Hi, I have OBI install on latest N4F and it's working good!

Hi, could you confirm that? Do you use Extended GUI also? Till now I decided to not upgrade to 5065 because of this warning:
zoon01 wrote:
07 Jan 2018 18:27
warning: if you use thebrig, OBI or other stuf that use PHP, please do not upgrade until extensions are updated to support latest PHP 7.2.x or Disable those extensions before upgrade!
XigmaNAS 12.1.0.4 - Ingva (rev.7664) embedded on HP Proliant Microserver Gen8, Xeon E3-1265L, 16 GB ECC, 2x4TB WD Red ZFS Mirror

jerryone
Starter
Starter

Post by jerryone »

Yes I confirmed this! Warning this is a fresh install not an upgrade to latest and only problem I have is with VM machines I can not install any os put this is can be of the two thumbs drive I use in mirror for nas4free os

Dell T610 Xeon x5650 x2 , 192 GB DELL ECC, HBA 9211-8i LSI x2 , 7xHGST-4TB, 2xSamsung 1TB, , 1xKingston 128GB-SSD boot sys

jerryone
Starter
Starter

Post by jerryone »

jerryone wrote:Yes I confirmed this! Warning this is a fresh install not an upgrade to latest and only problem I have is with VM machines I can not install any os put this is can be of the two thumbs drive I use in mirror for nas4free os
Some print screen ImageImageImageImage

jerryone
Starter
Starter

Post by jerryone »

What I have also read on this was like this:

"please disable first the extended gui and disable OBI first of the upgrade to latest os" this is think you will find on Instalation and upgrade tab on this forum. !!!

rocket
Starter
Starter

Post by rocket »

Hey, I haven't been able to find anything about this in the board, so I'm going to mention this as a possible bug:

I moved my OBI installation from one dataset to another for speed (new SSD dataset so I could handle Plex's large amount of metadata)

steps:
  • uninstalled plex using Extensions -> Plex
  • uninstalled OBI using Extensions -> OneButtonInstaller -> Maintenance
  • rebooted nas4free
  • installed OBI on the new dataset
at this point, I wanted to re-install Plex on the new dataset, but OBI showed that Plex was already installed!
so, I tried enabling the re-install feature of OBI, re-installed Plex at the new location, but that led to a webGUI freeze.
so, I rebooted nas4free

OBI showed Plex installed in the new dataset, but trying to go to the plex webserver showed that my server was not responding.

just for the hell of it, I looked /cf/conf/config.xml and noticed that the config was pointing to the OLD plex path:

<param>
                        <uuid>XXXXXXXXXXX</uuid>
                        <name>Plex Extension</name>
                        <value>/mnt/main/olddataset/OBI/plex/plexinit</value>
                        <comment>Plex Media Server</comment>
                        <typeid>2</typeid>
                        <enable type="bool">1</enable>
                </param>
instead of

<value>/mnt/ssd/newdataset/OBI/plex/plexinit</value>

so I downloaded the config, edited it manually to point to the new path, re-upped it, and it worked well.

is this expected behaviour? it seems that when I uninstalled plex, it didn't remove the Plex Extension from the config, leading OBI to think that it was already installed, and when I tried re-installing it, it pointed to the wrong path. (I think)
older system:
Platform x64-full on AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 555 Processor
System ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A785T-M Bios: 2002 03/18/2010
10tb pool

shiny new system:
Platform x64-embedded on Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 760 @ 2.80GHz
System ASUSTeK Computer INC. P7P55D-E LX
12gb RAM
running 11.20.4 - Omnius (revision 6766)

60tb, 15tb, and 10tb pools

rocketgirls know how to have fun

jasch
experienced User
experienced User

Post by jasch »

Hi, a little "Bug" report from me

with installed mc from OBI copy/move speed in mc is around 45MB/s.(with cp, rsync, Samba speed is fine)
Then i manual installed "normal version"(is also newer Version) with pkg install, there i get normal speed 250MB/s on copy/move.
XigmaNAS 12.0.0.4 (6625)@PROXMOX 5.V - Supermicro X8DTH-6F | 2x Xeon L5640 | 96GB ECC | LSI 9210-8i|LSI 9500-8e|LSI 9201-16i | 40GBe IB Mellanox |

raulfg3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by raulfg3 »

this mean that "mc" package on OBI must be updated?
12.1.0.4 - Ingva (revision 7743) on SUPERMICRO X8SIL-F 8GB of ECC RAM, 11x3TB disk in 1 vdev = Vpool = 32TB Raw size , so 29TB usable size (I Have other NAS as Backup)

Wiki
Last changes

HP T510

crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru

Post by crest »

rocket wrote:
29 Mar 2018 20:55
Hey, I haven't been able to find anything about this in the board, so I'm going to mention this as a possible bug:

I moved my OBI installation from one dataset to another for speed (new SSD dataset so I could handle Plex's large amount of metadata)

steps:
  • uninstalled plex using Extensions -> Plex
  • uninstalled OBI using Extensions -> OneButtonInstaller -> Maintenance
  • rebooted nas4free
  • installed OBI on the new dataset
at this point, I wanted to re-install Plex on the new dataset, but OBI showed that Plex was already installed!
so, I tried enabling the re-install feature of OBI, re-installed Plex at the new location, but that led to a webGUI freeze.
so, I rebooted nas4free

OBI showed Plex installed in the new dataset, but trying to go to the plex webserver showed that my server was not responding.

just for the hell of it, I looked /cf/conf/config.xml and noticed that the config was pointing to the OLD plex path:

<param>
                        <uuid>XXXXXXXXXXX</uuid>
                        <name>Plex Extension</name>
                        <value>/mnt/main/olddataset/OBI/plex/plexinit</value>
                        <comment>Plex Media Server</comment>
                        <typeid>2</typeid>
                        <enable type="bool">1</enable>
                </param>
instead of

<value>/mnt/ssd/newdataset/OBI/plex/plexinit</value>

so I downloaded the config, edited it manually to point to the new path, re-upped it, and it worked well.

is this expected behaviour? it seems that when I uninstalled plex, it didn't remove the Plex Extension from the config, leading OBI to think that it was already installed, and when I tried re-installing it, it pointed to the wrong path. (I think)
[/quote]

Thanks for reporting, I cannot say what happened during Plex uninstall but I will include something like a 'force new installation path' option in OBI to override settings in the config for such cases which could also apply for recovery from a saved config.

Regards
crest

crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru

Post by crest »

jasch wrote:
25 Apr 2018 08:34
Hi, a little "Bug" report from me

with installed mc from OBI copy/move speed in mc is around 45MB/s.(with cp, rsync, Samba speed is fine)
Then i manual installed "normal version"(is also newer Version) with pkg install, there i get normal speed 250MB/s on copy/move.
Seems to be a good idea to update the MC package, will take some days until I will have time but anyway :)
Regards
crest

pgkool
NewUser
NewUser

Post by pgkool »

Hello, is this project still active? I got OBI to install on my 11.1.0.4(5054) build, but when I try to install Plex Media Server, i get the following error:

Installation error: Plex Media Server
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
Fetching meta.txz: . done
Fetching packagesite.txz: .......... done
Processing entries: .......
Processing entries... done
Unable to update repository FreeBSD
Error updating repositories!

Are the repo links stale?

Also, after i reboot the server, the "Extensions" menu item disappears and I have to "reinstall" OBI.

pgkool
NewUser
NewUser

Post by pgkool »

ok fixed it, I had a ZFS mount at /mnt/MainPool, however I installed OBI and Plex at /mnt/extensions/

Once I uninstalled OBI an reinstalled it at /mnt/MainPool/extensions, and set my OBI Common Directory to /mnt/MainPool/extensions, so that they would all install their, the Plex Media Server installed first time.

Just moving the Common directory to /mnt/MainPool/ got me farther in the install, but still failed with a cryptic error. Had to do an uninstall and I deleted all the OBI/Plex extension directories manually via ssh before I reinstalled.

They errors are a little cryptic, but it was most likely a disk space issue.

Hope this helps someone else...

mrkevin12
NewUser
NewUser

Post by mrkevin12 »

Hey! I am new to nas4free, and i try to install obi, i am using 11.1.0.4 but I can not find the "command" under "entry ADVANCED | COMMAND" have they changed the location for it?

ms49434
Developer
Developer

Post by ms49434 »

mrkevin12 wrote:
24 May 2018 17:33
Hey! I am new to nas4free, and i try to install obi, i am using 11.1.0.4 but I can not find the "command" under "entry ADVANCED | COMMAND" have they changed the location for it?
Tools > Command
192.168.0.44_exec.php.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1) XigmaNAS 12.1.0.4 amd64-embedded on a Dell T20 running in a VM on ESXi 6.7U3, 22GB out of 32GB ECC RAM, LSI 9300-8i IT mode in passthrough mode. Pool 1: 2x HGST 10TB, mirrored, L2ARC: Samsung 850 Pro; Pool 2: 1x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, SLOG: Samsung SM883, services: Samba AD, CIFS/SMB, ftp, ctld, rsync, syncthing, zfs snapshots.
2) XigmaNAS 12.1.0.4 amd64-embedded on a Dell T20 running in a VM on ESXi 6.7U3, 8GB out of 32GB ECC RAM, IBM M1215 crossflashed, IT mode, passthrough mode, 2x HGST 10TB , services: rsync.

mrkevin12
NewUser
NewUser

Post by mrkevin12 »

ms49434 wrote:
24 May 2018 17:44
mrkevin12 wrote:
Tools > Command
Thanks! And in the "Enter Command" box i will write "fetch https://raw.github.com/crestAT/nas4free ... er/OBI.php && mkdir -p ext/OBI && echo '<a href="OBI.php">OneButtonInstaller</a>' > ext/OBI/menu.inc && echo -e "\nDONE" ?

JoseMR
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru

Post by JoseMR »

mrkevin12 wrote:
24 May 2018 17:54
ms49434 wrote:
24 May 2018 17:44
mrkevin12 wrote:
Tools > Command
Thanks! And in the "Enter Command" box i will write "fetch https://raw.github.com/crestAT/nas4free ... er/OBI.php && mkdir -p ext/OBI && echo '<a href="OBI.php">OneButtonInstaller</a>' > ext/OBI/menu.inc && echo -e "\nDONE" ?

Welcome to the forums, Yes paste whole command there and execute it.

fetch https://raw.github.com/crestAT/nas4free-onebuttoninstaller/master/OBI.php && mkdir -p ext/OBI && echo '<a href="OBI.php">OneButtonInstaller</a>' > ext/OBI/menu.inc && echo -e "\nDONE"
Regards
System: FreeBSD 12 RootOnZFS Mirror, MB: Supermicro X8SI6-F, Xeon X3450, 16GB DDR3 ECC RDIMMs.
XigmaNAS RootOnZFS
Addons at GitHub
BastilleBSD
Boot Environments Intro
Resources Home Page

C.C. Chan
Starter
Starter

Post by C.C. Chan »

Hi, Dear Sir,
Please help me to totally remove OBI from NAS4free. I need to go install it from the beginning once again. Now there are two OneButtonInstaller under Extension tab.

Thanks!
Chan

【Solved】 Thanks!
Last edited by C.C. Chan on 14 Jun 2018 10:41, edited 1 time in total.
NAS1: NAS4Free 10.3.0.3 - Pilingitam (revision 4107) / x86-full on Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU @ 3.00GHz / Shuttle Inc FB61V30 / 2G RAM / 2T x 2 zfs mirror
NAS2: NAS4Free 9.1.0.1 - Sandstorm (revision 847) / x64-embedded on Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU @ 3.00GHz / ASUS P5P800-MX / 2G RAM / 2T x 3 zfs raidz
NAS3: NAS4Free 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (revision 6400)/ x64-full on Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU @ 3.00GHz / ASUS P5P800-MX / 3G RAM / 1T x 4 zfs raidz

raulfg3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by raulfg3 »

go to Extensions > OneButtonInstaller 0.3.4.1 > Maintenance and use "remove Extension" button:
1.jpg

If do not work, try go to :System > Advanced > Command Scripts and delete postinit and shutdown scrip to avoid execution, then reboot your NAS and finally delete the folder when you install OBI eg: /mnt/RPool/DATA/onebuttoninstaller/ in my screen capture.
2.jpg
12.1.0.4 - Ingva (revision 7743) on SUPERMICRO X8SIL-F 8GB of ECC RAM, 11x3TB disk in 1 vdev = Vpool = 32TB Raw size , so 29TB usable size (I Have other NAS as Backup)

Wiki
Last changes

HP T510

C.C. Chan
Starter
Starter

Post by C.C. Chan »

Hi, I recently try to install Jail from OBI. My box is 10.1.0.2 - Prescience (revision 1557) x86-full 於 Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz. After I install OBI, I found Thebrig can't be installed because of an unsupported architecture/platform/release of the system. Due to the CPU limitition, I can't install a x64 version of N4F. The version of N4F (10.1.0.2 Prescience) that I am using on this machine is the highest version that I can find.

Please help me how can I install Thebrig.
I've also try to install Thebrig directly, it seams installed successful, but got error message when try to create a Jail. The I found there is instruction saying which is updated for Thebrig installation from OBI.

Regards,
Chan
NAS1: NAS4Free 10.3.0.3 - Pilingitam (revision 4107) / x86-full on Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU @ 3.00GHz / Shuttle Inc FB61V30 / 2G RAM / 2T x 2 zfs mirror
NAS2: NAS4Free 9.1.0.1 - Sandstorm (revision 847) / x64-embedded on Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU @ 3.00GHz / ASUS P5P800-MX / 2G RAM / 2T x 3 zfs raidz
NAS3: NAS4Free 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (revision 6400)/ x64-full on Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU @ 3.00GHz / ASUS P5P800-MX / 3G RAM / 1T x 4 zfs raidz

C.C. Chan
Starter
Starter

Post by C.C. Chan »

raulfg3 wrote:
13 Jun 2018 14:50
go to Extensions > OneButtonInstaller 0.3.4.1 > Maintenance and use "remove Extension" button:

1.jpg

If do not work, try go to :System > Advanced > Command Scripts and delete postinit and shutdown scrip to avoid execution, then reboot your NAS and finally delete the folder when you install OBI eg: /mnt/RPool/DATA/onebuttoninstaller/ in my screen capture.

2.jpg

Thanks! problem solved!

Return to “Extensions / Add-ons”