*New 12.1 series Release:
2020-04-05: XigmaNAS 12.1.0.4.7509 - released

*New 11.3 series Release:
2020-04-05: XigmaNAS 11.3.0.4.7509 - released!

We really need "Your" help on XigmaNAS https://translations.launchpad.net/xigmanas translations. Please help today!

Producing and hosting XigmaNAS costs money. Please consider donating for our project so that we can continue to offer you the best.
We need your support! eg: PAYPAL

Anki Server add-on

XigmaNAS Extensions / Add-ons

Moderator: crest

Forum rules
Set-Up GuideFAQsForum Rules
sherman
Starter
Starter

Anki Server add-on

Post by sherman »

Hello

I am glad to have set up Nas4Free and being able to update it since 3 years. However this can do most people. I can not develop or set up things since I a lacking these skills and linux skills.

So I am asking here if it is possible to have an Anki addon for nas4free or NextCloud. The previous might be easer if you look at this documentation:
https://github.com/pedalracer/anki-sync-server

Thank you. Would be grate if a big hearted coder might give it a try.

sherman
Starter
Starter

Re: Anki Server add-on

Post by sherman »

/push :)

sherman
Starter
Starter

Post by sherman »

Common experts

I can not do this since that is really out of my scope. I am good at other things.
I really would be happy to have an independent Anki server running under Nas4free www.

Thank you

MikeMac
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by MikeMac »

sherman wrote:
22 Feb 2018 12:02
Common experts

I can not do this since that is really out of my scope. I am good at other things.
I really would be happy to have an independent Anki server running under Nas4free www.

Thank you
I had checked link. Looks like, this server is pyton scripts set. So you could check Jail section of this forum and find any add on software with pyton installation in jail. After installation of pyton just try in according github instructions for anki.

But please pay attention, the project was not apdated for 2 years. One is forsaken now and nobody could say if one will work with current versions of OS and with future ones.

sherman
Starter
Starter

Post by sherman »

Thank you Mike,

I will see if this is going to help me.

Return to “Extensions / Add-ons”