The extension consists of a theme manager to choose from different themes as well as a simple theme designer.
The themes are based on the original XigmaNAS WebGUI - the theme designer provide the means to change colors in an easy-to-use way and also to choose different device size bar types for Status > System and swap devices.
- lets users switch between several pre/user-defined themes
- serves several predefined themes
- enables the creation of user-defined themes
- needs XigmaNAS release 11.2 or higher
- works on all plattforms (embedded, full)
- does not need jail or pkg install
- add pages to XigmaNAS WebGUI extensions
- includes extension maintenance (update & removal) without the need to work with the system console or shell CLI
INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
Prior to the installation perform a backup of the XigmaNAS configuration via SYSTEM > BACKUP/RESTORE > Download configuration.
This extension can be easily installed with the OneButtonInstaller.
Update the extensions list manually prior to the installation if the switch Update extensions list automatically is not checked in OneButtonInstaller.
After successfull installation proceed to Extensions > Themes Themes is now available to run, to activate simply tick enable, choose a theme and press Save to activate.
Themes is not yet on Launchpad - if someone wants to contribute please let me know and I will try to get it there asap.
This extension is provided AS-IS, I'm NOT responsible for any data loss or damage caused by the use of it, use it solely at your own risk.
Version 1.0 - 2019.08.25
N: ... new feature
C: ... changes
F: ... bug fix
Some of the predefined Themes ...
Due to browser/system caching there could be circumstances that the browser needs a reset (browser dependent F5 or CTRL-F5) to see the the newly activated theme.
Any feedback is highly appreciated!