As mentioned before it worked in both ways, as an update from 1.4xx and also as a fresh install. I didn't modify any of the extension files, just replaced the original download URL with the new one for 2.x (as described here => viewtopic.php?f=71&t=5704&start=125#p53542ernie wrote:Hello
How do you install directly the version 2 ?
Do you modify the php file for installation ?
So I would suggest to
- remove the BTS extension via the extension maintenance tab,
- delete the btsync directory from your disk and
- perform a fresh install of the BTS extension.
After this go to the extension maintenance tab,
- change the download URL to the new for 2.x and
- push Save URL and than
- do a fetch and install of the new 2.x version and
- restart the BTS extension.
At the first call of the BitTorrent Sync webpage you will be asked some questions, please don't interrupt this step because IMHO this leads to the problem you have!
This should do the trick (hopefully)