*New 12.1 series Release:
2019-11-08: XigmaNAS 12.1.0.4.7091 - released!

*New 11.3 series Release:
2019-10-19: XigmaNAS 11.3.0.4.7014 - released

We really need "Your" help on XigmaNAS https://translations.launchpad.net/xigmanas translations. Please help today!

Producing and hosting XigmaNAS costs money. Please consider donating for our project so that we can continue to offer you the best.
We need your support! eg: PAYPAL

plex media server. No files on TV

UPnP/DLNA services Fuppes & MiniDLNA.
Forum rules
Set-Up GuideFAQsForum Rules
gfranco51
Starter
Starter

plex media server. No files on TV

Post by gfranco51 » 25 Jan 2017 20:29

Hello everyone, I hope someone has installed plex media server and that works well. I have installed via OneButtoninstaller and everything went well then I opened plex I activated the connection to the DLNA and I put on file folders with video everything seems to be smooth
But when I turn on the TV and I click on plex, which sees me regularly from the network, it tells me that there are no files yesterday after many attempts and entering the 32400 port in the windows firewall, you know you can not keep, however one tries, I have folders and I used to two hour. Today, I am thinking that it was nancy I rekindled the TV and nothing. No usual response file.
Can someone help me?
Thank you

tony1

Re: plex media server. No files on TV

Post by tony1 » 25 Jan 2017 22:09

you could try and update the libraries from within the plex control panel.
http://tank:32400/web/index.html

it could take up to 1 minute for files to be displayed.

I have not tried the OneButtoninstaller

gfranco51
Starter
Starter

Post by gfranco51 » 25 Jan 2017 23:09

Now no longer even within plex, Error: Connection to the server

tony1

Post by tony1 » 25 Jan 2017 23:23

well like I said I have not tried the OneButtoninstaller.
maybe from an ssh terminal or a console try to see if the process is running.

ps aux|grep plex

look in the logs maybe there is some issue on it starting properly?

gfranco51
Starter
Starter

Post by gfranco51 » 17 Feb 2017 10:37

Hi, I have checked the port 32400 I inserted in the router and plexes have been activated. I thought I had solved the problem. but this morning I tried to turn on the NAS4free (dedicated PC) and usually appears on the SmartTV plex icon, but no files. I turned on my PC and I entered in the 'extension through the web gui. plex was launched regularly. I tried to get in plex, but it did not make me come in, "server not found or is not responding." Next to running is the PID, I found that by stopping and starting the PID plex changes and taking values greater than 5000 web plex snaps. It might depend on it? How can you do to have a PID Static?

Aaronjab
NewUser
NewUser

plex media server No files on TV

Post by Aaronjab » 10 Sep 2017 01:36

Hi there,
I recently bought an N2310, updated the firmware to the latest version then set it up as a media server for my home.
When I tried to access it through my iPad, the NAS/Plex was seen, but it said it needs to be upgraded. When I tried to upgrade through the N2310, it didnt work, so I downloaded the l;atest version of Plex from their website Plex Media Server 0.9.14.6.1620 and installed it through the NAS. Now the Plex server wont start, I cant access it, I cant downgrade it and the one thing I bought the NAS for, I cant do. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Eddmac.
I trust the auto trading system for successful business

Return to “UPnP/DLNA”