Latest News:
*New 11.2 series Release:
2019-06-20: XigmaNAS 11.2.0.4.6766 - released!

*New 12.0 series Release:
2019-06-20: XigmaNAS 12.0.0.4.6766 - released!

We really need "Your" help on XigmaNAS https://translations.launchpad.net/xigmanas translations. Please help today!

Producing and hosting XigmaNAS costs money Please consider donating for our project so that we can continue to offer you the best.
We need your support! eg: PAYPAL

[EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

XigmaNAS Extensions / Add-ons

Moderator: crest

Forum rules
Set-Up GuideFAQsForum Rules
Post Reply
chachi420
Starter
Starter
Posts: 74
Joined: 26 May 2014 22:35
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#181

Post by chachi420 » 16 May 2019 23:34

crest wrote:
11 May 2019 06:25
Hello chachi420,

chachi420 wrote:
11 May 2019 00:07
Ghozer wrote:
10 May 2019 21:27
chachi420 wrote:
10 May 2019 20:46
Ghozer wrote:
10 May 2019 16:55
Hi, I have this setup, I can get to the web interface, and the client connects, but I can't see any files, the web interface "files" page is blank, and the desktop client can't download/upload anything (get internal server error 500, and "connection refused"?) very annoying, as everything else is working...

my data directory is set up correctly as far as i'm aware too....
YES!! same with me! not just the icons, but the files showed missing too. I see that you commented on my post stating the fix. Does it fix both the icons AND the missing files or just the icons?
I manged to get the icon images back with the above cli edit, but my files don't show at all, not even a place for them (where as with the icons missing I could still click where they SHOULD be and it still worked) and I believe this is a different issue...

- like I said in my post, I have an issue syncing, it gives an error in the NextCloud desktop client, it won't upload anything I put in Nextcloud folder, and won't download anything from the server....

Ahhh this is really frustrating. Let's hope someone can point out what's going wrong.
Did you try to get help in the Nextcloud forums?

Which version of
- XigmaNAS,
- Nextcloud and
- browser
do you use?
Did you check the NC logs for errors?

There is - for example - one entry in NC Github -> Missing icons in Files app after upgrade to 14.0.3 which proposes to use

Code: Select all

occ maintenance:repair
with success.

You could try the above command in the CLI like ...

Code: Select all

sudo -u www php occ maintenance:repair
maybe this solves your issues ...

Since I cannot reproduce your phenomenon I would strongly suggest to dig in the NC forums for other solutions ...

Best regards
crest

I will say I can figure things out if given instructions, no problem. So yes, I did see this post actually but never attempted it because if no one else is having any issues, why am I having this issue if im following the steps exactly like you guys suggested. Also, I do not know what the command means and what it does so I did not just want to solve it, I actually want to learn from it exactly what is going on with my system and why it is not working.

Ghozer
Starter
Starter
Posts: 27
Joined: 29 Apr 2019 18:54
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#182

Post by Ghozer » 18 May 2019 18:29

ok, here's the error I get in nextcloud.log
{"reqId":"15t0tDxqdFN0KxX6jtgd","level":3,"time":"2019-05-09T17:11:15+00:00","remoteAddr":"192.168.0.2","user":"--","app":"PHP","method":"GET","url":"\/nextcloud\/","message":"PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'smbclient.so' (tried: \/usr\/local\/lib\/php\/extensions\/no-debug-non-zts-20180731\/smbclient.so (Cannot open \"\/usr\/local\/lib\/php\/extensions\/no-debug-non-zts-20180731\/smbclient.so\"), \/usr\/local\/lib\/php\/extensions\/no-debug-non-zts-20180731\/smbclient.so.so (Cannot open \"\/usr\/local\/lib\/php\/extensions\/no-debug-non-zts-20180731\/smbclient.so.so\")) at Unknown#0","userAgent":"Mozilla\/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit\/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome\/74.0.3729.131 Safari\/537.36","version":""}
and
{"reqId":"7ju0ix16e5ffYHVZYfMC","level":3,"time":"2019-05-09T21:22:04+00:00","remoteAddr":"192.168.0.2","user":"admin","app":"PHP","method":"GET","url":"\/nextcloud\/ocs\/v2.php\/cloud\/activity?start=0&count=100&format=json","message":"PHP Startup: smbclient: Unable to initialize module\nModule compiled with module API=20170718\nPHP compiled with module API=20180731\nThese options need to match\n at Unknown#0","userAgent":"Mozilla\/5.0 (Windows) mirall\/2.5.2git (build 20190319) (Nextcloud)","version":"15.0.7.0"}
And here's a screenshot of the errors I get in the desktop client,
nclouderror.png
Have just updated to the latest version of the Extension (0.3.5)

in /usr/local/lib/php/extensions I have 2 folders...

no-debug-non-zts-20170718
no-debug-non-zts-20180731

in "no-debug-non-zts-20170718" it has "smbclient.so" and it doesn't exist in "no-debug-non-zts-20180731"

if I copy it over (or symlink) I get an error about them not matching.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shperrung
experienced User
experienced User
Posts: 90
Joined: 04 Apr 2018 16:29
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#183

Post by Shperrung » 20 May 2019 17:30

Hi,
I'm trying to set cron start job NC preview icons generator

Code: Select all

php -f /mnt/RAID/www/Nextcloud/occ preview:pre-generate
but nothing happens. Manually ran command starts the process.
Whats wrong in cron settings?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
11.2.0.4 - Omnius (revision 6177)
ASRock J3710-ITX, LAN: Realtek RTL8111GR; 16Gb RAM; WD 1Tbx2, WD 2Tb; UPS Powercom WOW500U.

User avatar
ms49434
Developer
Developer
Posts: 658
Joined: 03 Sep 2015 18:49
Location: Neuenkirchen-Vörden, Germany - GMT+1
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#184

Post by ms49434 » 20 May 2019 18:47

Shperrung wrote:
20 May 2019 17:30
Hi,
I'm trying to set cron start job NC preview icons generator

Code: Select all

php -f /mnt/RAID/www/Nextcloud/occ preview:pre-generate
but nothing happens. Manually ran command starts the process.
Whats wrong in cron settings?
full path to php is missing:

/usr/local/bin/php -f /mnt/RAID/www/Nextcloud/occ preview:pre-generate
1) XigmaNAS 12.0.0.4 amd64-embedded on a Dell T20 running in a VM on ESXi 6.7U2, 22GB out of 32GB ECC RAM, LSI 9300-8i IT mode in passthrough mode. Pool 1: 2x HGST 10TB, mirrored, SLOG: Samsung 850 Pro, L2ARC: Samsung 850 Pro, Pool 2: 1x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB , services: Samba AD, CIFS/SMB, ftp, ctld, rsync, syncthing, zfs snapshots.
2) XigmaNAS 12.0.0.4 amd64-embedded on a Dell T20 running in a VM on ESXi 6.7U2, 8GB out of 32GB ECC RAM, IBM M1215 crossflashed, IT mode, passthrough mode, 2x HGST 10TB , services: rsync.

Shperrung
experienced User
experienced User
Posts: 90
Joined: 04 Apr 2018 16:29
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#185

Post by Shperrung » 21 May 2019 07:00

Unfortunately, cron doesn't want to start that comand even with full path /usr/local/bin/php~
"Run Now" starts the process in both kind of commands: short and full.
Other cron jobs works normally.
11.2.0.4 - Omnius (revision 6177)
ASRock J3710-ITX, LAN: Realtek RTL8111GR; 16Gb RAM; WD 1Tbx2, WD 2Tb; UPS Powercom WOW500U.

varilsuhad
NewUser
NewUser
Posts: 6
Joined: 07 Oct 2013 15:59
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#186

Post by varilsuhad » 22 May 2019 01:46

Hi,

I'm constantly getting The OwnCloud Document Root MUST be set to a directory below ''. error no matter where I set the directory to.
So what could be the problem?

Ghozer
Starter
Starter
Posts: 27
Joined: 29 Apr 2019 18:54
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#187

Post by Ghozer » 22 May 2019 18:30

it cannot be set in your www root, it needs to be outside the location of the www (web root) folder...

So if you have /usr/local/www/NextCloud

you cannot use /usr/local/www/NCData... you have to use something such as /usr/local/clouddata/ or a totally different location such as an extra mount point ( /mnt/clouddata possibly.... )

varilsuhad
NewUser
NewUser
Posts: 6
Joined: 07 Oct 2013 15:59
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#188

Post by varilsuhad » 23 May 2019 00:34

Ghozer wrote:
22 May 2019 18:30
it cannot be set in your www root, it needs to be outside the location of the www (web root) folder...

So if you have /usr/local/www/NextCloud

you cannot use /usr/local/www/NCData... you have to use something such as /usr/local/clouddata/ or a totally different location such as an extra mount point ( /mnt/clouddata possibly.... )
I guess everyone installed it using a jail but I've installed it using the OneButtonInstaller.
It says owncloud (or nextcloud) is in this folder /mnt/pool/OneButton/owncloud
I tried setting the Document Root folder to everywhere or anywhere but it doesn't like that and I get the same error. Could it be related to the OneButtonInstaller?

Ghozer
Starter
Starter
Posts: 27
Joined: 29 Apr 2019 18:54
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#189

Post by Ghozer » 23 May 2019 07:26

I installed using OneButtonInstaller - and I have a different issue to you... kinda further along!

User avatar
crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru
Posts: 862
Joined: 02 Jul 2012 22:25
Location: Vienna, Austria - GMT+1
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#190

Post by crest » 23 May 2019 07:37

Hello varilsuhad,

Welcome to the forum.
varilsuhad wrote:
23 May 2019 00:34
Ghozer wrote:
22 May 2019 18:30
it cannot be set in your www root, it needs to be outside the location of the www (web root) folder...

So if you have /usr/local/www/NextCloud

you cannot use /usr/local/www/NCData... you have to use something such as /usr/local/clouddata/ or a totally different location such as an extra mount point ( /mnt/clouddata possibly.... )
I guess everyone installed it using a jail but I've installed it using the OneButtonInstaller.
It says owncloud (or nextcloud) is in this folder /mnt/pool/OneButton/owncloud
I tried setting the Document Root folder to everywhere or anywhere but it doesn't like that and I get the same error. Could it be related to the OneButtonInstaller?
I suppose you didn't use the Data Folder, which you set in the NextOwnCloud extension, for the NextCloud app installation. Therefore you get the warnings. Please refer to the installation guide in the very first post of this thread, you will see at the screenshot of the NextCloud app installation where to put the Data Folder there.
I also recommend to use one of your shares for the Data Folder because you need a lot of space depending on the ammount of data you upload to your NC.

The easiest way to fix this would be to Remove the Nextcloud installation from inside the extension and install it again, proceed to the NC URL and repeat the NC installation according to the screenshot ...

NextCloud / ownCloud Setup
The last step, set the admin account user and password, for the Data folder use the Data folder path and name which has been setup before in the NextOwnCloud extension and the database and hit Finish setup.
For some reasons it could be necessary to repeat the steps above with some NextCloud releases, please pay attention to use the Data folder path and name which has been setup before in the NextOwnCloud extension to prevent warnings inside the Next/ownCloud applications!!!
screen_20171002_052808.png
This should solve your issue.

Best regards
crest
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NAS1: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI 760GM-P23; AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 7.58GiB RAM
NAS2: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI MS-7369; AMD Sempron(tm) LE-1250 8022MiB RAM

UPS: APC Back-UPS ES 550G
Extensions: OneButtonInstaller, Extended GUI, NextOwnCloud, BitTorrent Sync, Syncthing, Downloady, Midnight Commander, NCDU, MySQL, Rclone

User avatar
crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru
Posts: 862
Joined: 02 Jul 2012 22:25
Location: Vienna, Austria - GMT+1
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#191

Post by crest » 23 May 2019 08:06

Hello Ghozer,
Ghozer wrote:
18 May 2019 18:29
ok, here's the error I get in nextcloud.log

...

And here's a screenshot of the errors I get in the desktop client,
nclouderror.png

Have just updated to the latest version of the Extension (0.3.5)

in /usr/local/lib/php/extensions I have 2 folders...

no-debug-non-zts-20170718
no-debug-non-zts-20180731

in "no-debug-non-zts-20170718" it has "smbclient.so" and it doesn't exist in "no-debug-non-zts-20180731"

if I copy it over (or symlink) I get an error about them not matching.....
Since you use the latest version 0.3.5 of the NOC extension please check if there is a folder bin in your NOC extension path and it should look like this...

Code: Select all

xn1: bin# ll /mnt/Pool1/DATA/extensions/owncloud/bin/
total 6
-rwxrwxr-x  1 root  wheel   781B Jan  1  1970 +COMPACT_MANIFEST*
-rwxrwxr-x  1 root  wheel   2.0K Jan  1  1970 +MANIFEST*
drwxrwxr-x  2 root  wheel     3B May 10 09:06 All/
drwxrwxr-x  3 root  wheel     3B May 10 09:06 usr/
xn1: bin#
You could try this command at the CLI from inside the NOC extension path ...

Code: Select all

php owncloud-start.php
to see if there are errors ...
Please check also the system log for related error messages.

After the successful execution the PHP extension directory should hold the needed smbclient.so file ...

Code: Select all

ll /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/
total 682
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel    75K Mar 31 15:35 apcu.so
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel   527K Mar 31 15:35 opcache.so
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel    62K May 23 07:16 smbclient.so*
Best regards
crest

NAS1: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI 760GM-P23; AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 7.58GiB RAM
NAS2: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI MS-7369; AMD Sempron(tm) LE-1250 8022MiB RAM

UPS: APC Back-UPS ES 550G
Extensions: OneButtonInstaller, Extended GUI, NextOwnCloud, BitTorrent Sync, Syncthing, Downloady, Midnight Commander, NCDU, MySQL, Rclone

User avatar
crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru
Posts: 862
Joined: 02 Jul 2012 22:25
Location: Vienna, Austria - GMT+1
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#192

Post by crest » 23 May 2019 08:33

Hello Shperrung,
ms49434 wrote:
20 May 2019 18:47
Shperrung wrote:
20 May 2019 17:30
Hi,
I'm trying to set cron start job NC preview icons generator

Code: Select all

php -f /mnt/RAID/www/Nextcloud/occ preview:pre-generate
but nothing happens. Manually ran command starts the process.
Whats wrong in cron settings?
full path to php is missing:

/usr/local/bin/php -f /mnt/RAID/www/Nextcloud/occ preview:pre-generate
Please try the command with prepending /usr/local/bin/sudo -u www if you setup the webserver service for www, run it with user root in cron ...

Code: Select all

/usr/local/bin/sudo -u www php -f /mnt/RAID/www/Nextcloud/occ preview:pre-generate
Best regards
crest

NAS1: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI 760GM-P23; AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 7.58GiB RAM
NAS2: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI MS-7369; AMD Sempron(tm) LE-1250 8022MiB RAM

UPS: APC Back-UPS ES 550G
Extensions: OneButtonInstaller, Extended GUI, NextOwnCloud, BitTorrent Sync, Syncthing, Downloady, Midnight Commander, NCDU, MySQL, Rclone

Ghozer
Starter
Starter
Posts: 27
Joined: 29 Apr 2019 18:54
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#193

Post by Ghozer » 23 May 2019 21:36

crest wrote:
23 May 2019 08:06
Hello Ghozer,

Since you use the latest version 0.3.5 of the NOC extension please check if there is a folder bin in your NOC extension path and it should look like this...

Code: Select all

xn1: bin# ll /mnt/Pool1/DATA/extensions/owncloud/bin/
total 6
-rwxrwxr-x  1 root  wheel   781B Jan  1  1970 +COMPACT_MANIFEST*
-rwxrwxr-x  1 root  wheel   2.0K Jan  1  1970 +MANIFEST*
drwxrwxr-x  2 root  wheel     3B May 10 09:06 All/
drwxrwxr-x  3 root  wheel     3B May 10 09:06 usr/
xn1: bin#
my NOC is installed in /mnt/HDD1/www/nextcloud/
data directory is.. /mnt/HDD1/cloud/data/
backup directory is /mnt/HDD1/cloud/backup/

I have the following directory...
/mnt/HDD1/extensions/owncloud/bin/
which contains

Code: Select all

-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel    779 Jan  1  1970 +COMPACT_MANIFEST
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel   2064 Jan  1  1970 +MANIFEST
drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel    512 May 18 17:23 All
-rwxrwxr-x  1 root  wheel     23 Nov 24 05:40 ext-20-smbclient.ini
-rwxrwxr-x  1 root  wheel  61712 Nov 24 05:40 smbclient.so
drwxr-xr-x  3 root  wheel    512 May 18 17:23 usr
crest wrote:
23 May 2019 08:06
You could try this command at the CLI from inside the NOC extension path ...

Code: Select all

php owncloud-start.php
to see if there are errors ...
I run that, I get...

Code: Select all

serenity: bin# php owncloud-start.php
I get no errors in console.....
crest wrote:
23 May 2019 08:06
Please check also the system log for related error messages.
Which log? nextowncloud log or other? (which location specifically?) as the only errors I get are pasted above...
crest wrote:
23 May 2019 08:06
After the successful execution the PHP extension directory should hold the needed smbclient.so file ...

Code: Select all

ll /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/
total 682
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel    75K Mar 31 15:35 apcu.so
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel   527K Mar 31 15:35 opcache.so
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel    62K May 23 07:16 smbclient.so*
Best regards
crest

Code: Select all

drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel     512 May 23 20:37 .
drwxr-xr-x  4 root  wheel     512 May  9 17:33 ..
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel   76912 Mar 31 14:35 apcu.so
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  540125 Mar 31 14:35 opcache.so
serenity: no-debug-non-zts-20180731#
Nope, I ran the above command like you said, I got no errors spat out at me, and the smbclient.so is still not where it's expected....

Still getting the same errors in /mnt/HDD1/cloud/data/nextcloud.log

Code: Select all

{"reqId":"WS7jrn2W63SdxY7BnE1O","level":3,"time":"2019-05-09T21:22:04+00:00","remoteAddr":"192.168.0.2","user":"admin","app":"PHP","method":"GET","url":"\/nextcloud\/ocs\/v2.php\/apps\/notifications\/api\/v2\/notifications?format=json","message":"PHP Startup: smbclient: Unable to initialize module\nModule compiled with module API=20170718\nPHP    compiled with module API=20180731\nThese options need to match\n at Unknown#0","userAgent":"Mozilla\/5.0 (Windows) mirall\/2.5.2git (build 20190319) (Nextcloud)","version":"15.0.7.0"}
**Edit**

BTW: I haven't changed or done anything else to it, I installed XigmaNas, set up the hostname, mount ponts etc, and then proceeded to install NOC via OneButtonInstall - and that's literally ALL I have done, haven't played with or installed anything else.....

Shperrung
experienced User
experienced User
Posts: 90
Joined: 04 Apr 2018 16:29
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#194

Post by Shperrung » 23 May 2019 22:47

crest wrote:
23 May 2019 08:33

Please try the command with prepending /usr/local/bin/sudo -u www if you setup the webserver service for www, run it with user root in cron ...

Code: Select all

/usr/local/bin/sudo -u www php -f /mnt/RAID/www/Nextcloud/occ preview:pre-generate
Best regards
crest
Hello crest!
You are definitely right! It works. NC is installed for www and cron can't run it but your command and cron settings solve my problem.
Thank you for your input into this project and supporting of users here!
11.2.0.4 - Omnius (revision 6177)
ASRock J3710-ITX, LAN: Realtek RTL8111GR; 16Gb RAM; WD 1Tbx2, WD 2Tb; UPS Powercom WOW500U.

User avatar
crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru
Posts: 862
Joined: 02 Jul 2012 22:25
Location: Vienna, Austria - GMT+1
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#195

Post by crest » 24 May 2019 07:04

Shperrung wrote:
23 May 2019 22:47
crest wrote:
23 May 2019 08:33

Please try the command with prepending /usr/local/bin/sudo -u www if you setup the webserver service for www, run it with user root in cron ...

Code: Select all

/usr/local/bin/sudo -u www php -f /mnt/RAID/www/Nextcloud/occ preview:pre-generate
Best regards
crest
Hello crest!
You are definitely right! It works. NC is installed for www and cron can't run it but your command and cron settings solve my problem.
Thank you for your input into this project and supporting of users here!
Thank you for the kind words and good to see your problem solved :D

NAS1: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI 760GM-P23; AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 7.58GiB RAM
NAS2: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI MS-7369; AMD Sempron(tm) LE-1250 8022MiB RAM

UPS: APC Back-UPS ES 550G
Extensions: OneButtonInstaller, Extended GUI, NextOwnCloud, BitTorrent Sync, Syncthing, Downloady, Midnight Commander, NCDU, MySQL, Rclone

User avatar
crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru
Posts: 862
Joined: 02 Jul 2012 22:25
Location: Vienna, Austria - GMT+1
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#196

Post by crest » 24 May 2019 07:48

Ghozer wrote:
23 May 2019 21:36
crest wrote:
23 May 2019 08:06
Please check also the system log for related error messages.
Which log? nextowncloud log or other? (which location specifically?) as the only errors I get are pasted above...
The system log in Diagnose > Log
BTW: I haven't changed or done anything else to it, I installed XigmaNas, set up the hostname, mount ponts etc, and then proceeded to install NOC via OneButtonInstall - and that's literally ALL I have done, haven't played with or installed anything else.....
Ok, let's go further with some checks, the folder
- /mnt/HDD1/extensions/owncloud/bin/All should contain the file php73-pecl-smbclient-1.0.0.txz and
- /mnt/HDD1/extensions/owncloud/bin/usr/local/lib/php/20180731 should contain the file smbclient.so
right?

If it is like mentioned you could perform the following commands ...

Code: Select all

cp /mnt/HDD1/extensions/owncloud/bin/usr/local/lib/php/20180731/smbclient.so /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/smbclient.so
and

Code: Select all

service websrv restart
Then you should get access to your mounts from inside NC.

If the above mentioned folders don't contain the files then remove the bin folder in /mnt/HDD1/extensions/owncloud completely and run the command

Code: Select all

php owncloud-start.php
again.

In either case it is important to check the system log in Diagnose > Log because obviously something went wrong ...

NAS1: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI 760GM-P23; AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 7.58GiB RAM
NAS2: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI MS-7369; AMD Sempron(tm) LE-1250 8022MiB RAM

UPS: APC Back-UPS ES 550G
Extensions: OneButtonInstaller, Extended GUI, NextOwnCloud, BitTorrent Sync, Syncthing, Downloady, Midnight Commander, NCDU, MySQL, Rclone

Ghozer
Starter
Starter
Posts: 27
Joined: 29 Apr 2019 18:54
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#197

Post by Ghozer » 24 May 2019 09:14

there's only one error in system logs....

Code: Select all

May 24 07:58:57	serenity	root: 2019-05-24 07:58:57: (configfile.c.1599) server.upload-dirs doesn't exist: /mnt/HDD1/upload 2019-05-24 07:58:57: (configfile.c.1599) server.upload-dirs doesn't exist: /mnt/HDD1/upload
Yes, /mnt/HDD1/extensions/owncloud/bin/All contains php73-pecl-smbclient-1.0.0.txz
yes /mnt/HDD1/extensions/owncloud/bin/usr/local/lib/php/20180731 contains smbclient.so as you said...

I copied over as you described, and restarted websrv...

I still don't see files in NOC web-view, (everything else in there seemingly works fine, and no errors in Administration > Overview in NOC)

and I still get the same errors in the desktop client... just "Conncetion closed" and "500 Internal Server Error" to "PUT...." etc...

these are the only errors in Diagnostics > Log

Code: Select all

May 24 08:07:17	serenity	login: login on ttyv0 as root
May 24 08:07:36	serenity	lighttpd[2543]: (chunk.c.545) opening temp-file failed: /mnt/HDD1/upload/lighttpd-upload-DLUgGX No such file or directory
May 24 08:07:37	serenity	lighttpd[2543]: (chunk.c.545) opening temp-file failed: /mnt/HDD1/upload/lighttpd-upload-jLKgDD No such file or directory
May 24 08:07:37	serenity	lighttpd[2543]: (chunk.c.545) opening temp-file failed: /mnt/HDD1/upload/lighttpd-upload-kZ7xNV No such file or directory
May 24 08:09:20	serenity	lighttpd[2543]: (chunk.c.545) opening temp-file failed: /mnt/HDD1/upload/lighttpd-upload-3jxZ0x No such file or directory
May 24 08:09:20	serenity	lighttpd[2543]: (chunk.c.545) opening temp-file failed: /mnt/HDD1/upload/lighttpd-upload-bSENQi No such file or directory
May 24 08:09:22	serenity	lighttpd[2543]: (chunk.c.545) opening temp-file failed: /mnt/HDD1/upload/lighttpd-upload-80E5V7 No such file or directory
May 24 08:09:30	serenity	lighttpd[2543]: (chunk.c.545) opening temp-file failed: /mnt/HDD1/upload/lighttpd-upload-rDm2n4 No such file or directory
May 24 08:10:05	serenity	root: ERROR: /mnt/HDD1/sysmon/rrd/auto.rrd: expected 2 data source readings (got 1) from N

User avatar
crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru
Posts: 862
Joined: 02 Jul 2012 22:25
Location: Vienna, Austria - GMT+1
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#198

Post by crest » 24 May 2019 09:52

Ghozer wrote:
24 May 2019 09:14
there's only one error in system logs....

Code: Select all

May 24 07:58:57	serenity	root: 2019-05-24 07:58:57: (configfile.c.1599) server.upload-dirs doesn't exist: /mnt/HDD1/upload 2019-05-24 07:58:57: (configfile.c.1599) server.upload-dirs doesn't exist: /mnt/HDD1/upload
Yes, /mnt/HDD1/extensions/owncloud/bin/All contains php73-pecl-smbclient-1.0.0.txz
yes /mnt/HDD1/extensions/owncloud/bin/usr/local/lib/php/20180731 contains smbclient.so as you said...

I copied over as you described, and restarted websrv...

I still don't see files in NOC web-view, (everything else in there seemingly works fine, and no errors in Administration > Overview in NOC)

and I still get the same errors in the desktop client... just "Conncetion closed" and "500 Internal Server Error" to "PUT...." etc...

these are the only errors in Diagnostics > Log

Code: Select all

May 24 08:07:17	serenity	login: login on ttyv0 as root
May 24 08:07:36	serenity	lighttpd[2543]: (chunk.c.545) opening temp-file failed: /mnt/HDD1/upload/lighttpd-upload-DLUgGX No such file or directory
May 24 08:07:37	serenity	lighttpd[2543]: (chunk.c.545) opening temp-file failed: /mnt/HDD1/upload/lighttpd-upload-jLKgDD No such file or directory
May 24 08:07:37	serenity	lighttpd[2543]: (chunk.c.545) opening temp-file failed: /mnt/HDD1/upload/lighttpd-upload-kZ7xNV No such file or directory
May 24 08:09:20	serenity	lighttpd[2543]: (chunk.c.545) opening temp-file failed: /mnt/HDD1/upload/lighttpd-upload-3jxZ0x No such file or directory
May 24 08:09:20	serenity	lighttpd[2543]: (chunk.c.545) opening temp-file failed: /mnt/HDD1/upload/lighttpd-upload-bSENQi No such file or directory
May 24 08:09:22	serenity	lighttpd[2543]: (chunk.c.545) opening temp-file failed: /mnt/HDD1/upload/lighttpd-upload-80E5V7 No such file or directory
May 24 08:09:30	serenity	lighttpd[2543]: (chunk.c.545) opening temp-file failed: /mnt/HDD1/upload/lighttpd-upload-rDm2n4 No such file or directory
May 24 08:10:05	serenity	root: ERROR: /mnt/HDD1/sysmon/rrd/auto.rrd: expected 2 data source readings (got 1) from N
So this seems to be the reason, you defined the webserver upload directory but you didn't create it - perform the commands

Code: Select all

mkdir -p /mnt/HDD1/upload
chown www /mnt/HDD1/upload
and restart the webserver, should solve the problems ...

NAS1: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI 760GM-P23; AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 7.58GiB RAM
NAS2: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI MS-7369; AMD Sempron(tm) LE-1250 8022MiB RAM

UPS: APC Back-UPS ES 550G
Extensions: OneButtonInstaller, Extended GUI, NextOwnCloud, BitTorrent Sync, Syncthing, Downloady, Midnight Commander, NCDU, MySQL, Rclone

User avatar
crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru
Posts: 862
Joined: 02 Jul 2012 22:25
Location: Vienna, Austria - GMT+1
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#199

Post by crest » 24 May 2019 09:57

Btw, there is another error in your log

Code: Select all

May 24 08:10:05	serenity	root: ERROR: /mnt/HDD1/sysmon/rrd/auto.rrd: expected 2 data source readings (got 1) from N
which can be solved following these instructions -> Re: [SOLVED] RRDGraphs: auto.rrd - old error on a new NAS

NAS1: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI 760GM-P23; AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 7.58GiB RAM
NAS2: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI MS-7369; AMD Sempron(tm) LE-1250 8022MiB RAM

UPS: APC Back-UPS ES 550G
Extensions: OneButtonInstaller, Extended GUI, NextOwnCloud, BitTorrent Sync, Syncthing, Downloady, Midnight Commander, NCDU, MySQL, Rclone

Ghozer
Starter
Starter
Posts: 27
Joined: 29 Apr 2019 18:54
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#200

Post by Ghozer » 24 May 2019 20:12

I managed to fix it, before seeing these replies...

I had already made the upload folder - but the upload folder being wrong didn't explain why it wouldn't download FROM the server, (only why couldn't upload TO)

I found a different smbclient.so lurking in amongst the NOC files (it had a different date to the other one) - copied this one over and it seems to work now... oddly...

will fix the other issue too... thanks for all your help :)

varilsuhad
NewUser
NewUser
Posts: 6
Joined: 07 Oct 2013 15:59
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#201

Post by varilsuhad » 25 May 2019 15:23

crest wrote:
23 May 2019 07:37
Hello varilsuhad,

Welcome to the forum.
I thought I scanned through the first post but I didn't see that I should enable the webserver first :D
I managed to install the nextcloud, set a dns name for it, can access it through the cell phone. I think everything is fine now.

Thank you,

User avatar
crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru
Posts: 862
Joined: 02 Jul 2012 22:25
Location: Vienna, Austria - GMT+1
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#202

Post by crest » 25 May 2019 17:14

varilsuhad wrote:
25 May 2019 15:23
crest wrote:
23 May 2019 07:37
Hello varilsuhad,

Welcome to the forum.
I thought I scanned through the first post but I didn't see that I should enable the webserver first :D
I managed to install the nextcloud, set a dns name for it, can access it through the cell phone. I think everything is fine now.

Thank you,
You are welcome, good to see your problem solved ... :D

NAS1: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI 760GM-P23; AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 7.58GiB RAM
NAS2: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI MS-7369; AMD Sempron(tm) LE-1250 8022MiB RAM

UPS: APC Back-UPS ES 550G
Extensions: OneButtonInstaller, Extended GUI, NextOwnCloud, BitTorrent Sync, Syncthing, Downloady, Midnight Commander, NCDU, MySQL, Rclone

User avatar
crest
Hardware & Software Guru
Hardware & Software Guru
Posts: 862
Joined: 02 Jul 2012 22:25
Location: Vienna, Austria - GMT+1
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#203

Post by crest » 25 May 2019 17:21

Ghozer wrote:
24 May 2019 20:12
I managed to fix it, before seeing these replies...

I had already made the upload folder - but the upload folder being wrong didn't explain why it wouldn't download FROM the server, (only why couldn't upload TO)

I found a different smbclient.so lurking in amongst the NOC files (it had a different date to the other one) - copied this one over and it seems to work now... oddly...

will fix the other issue too... thanks for all your help :)
Welcome ;) , I hope finally everything is working for you but keep it in mind for the next PHP version update which will come for sure with one of the next XigmaNAS system updates! Normally the NOC startup script will take care of it but since it obviously worked not as it should this time it would be interesting what will happen for the next time ....

NAS1: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI 760GM-P23; AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 7.58GiB RAM
NAS2: 11.2.0.4 - Omnius (Revision 6766) x64-embedded; MSI MS-7369; AMD Sempron(tm) LE-1250 8022MiB RAM

UPS: APC Back-UPS ES 550G
Extensions: OneButtonInstaller, Extended GUI, NextOwnCloud, BitTorrent Sync, Syncthing, Downloady, Midnight Commander, NCDU, MySQL, Rclone

Ghozer
Starter
Starter
Posts: 27
Joined: 29 Apr 2019 18:54
Status: Offline

Re: [EXTENSION] NextOwnCloud

#204

Post by Ghozer » 26 May 2019 18:45

crest wrote:
25 May 2019 17:21
Ghozer wrote:
24 May 2019 20:12
I managed to fix it, before seeing these replies...

I had already made the upload folder - but the upload folder being wrong didn't explain why it wouldn't download FROM the server, (only why couldn't upload TO)

I found a different smbclient.so lurking in amongst the NOC files (it had a different date to the other one) - copied this one over and it seems to work now... oddly...

will fix the other issue too... thanks for all your help :)
Welcome ;) , I hope finally everything is working for you but keep it in mind for the next PHP version update which will come for sure with one of the next XigmaNAS system updates! Normally the NOC startup script will take care of it but since it obviously worked not as it should this time it would be interesting what will happen for the next time ....
no worries, i'll keep an eye on it - it's only for personal use any ways, and so my g/f has somewhere to easily backup her files from her computer etc.... so if something breaks and it needs fixing it's no biggie :)

I'll let you know / keep you updated if I have any issues on the next update etc, and we'll just go from there :)

Post Reply

Return to “Extensions / Add-ons”