From this screen, you can set pools, datasets, volumes, or clones to have snapshots taken daily. Each autosnapshot task can have a different retention period, unless the autosnapshot is made recursive, and then the snapshots from the common parent have the same retention length.
On this screen, you choose your options. These include:
- Path (the pool, dataset, volume, or clone)
- Name (cannot be modified)
- Recursive (on or off)
- Type (daily is the only option currently)
- Schedule time (when you want the snapshot to occur daily)
- Life Time (how long you want snapshots for that pool, dataset, volume, or clone to last)