This is an old revision of the document!
NAS4Free Copyright © 2012-2015 The NAS4Free Project. All rights reserved. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NAS4Free legally uses portions of FreeNAS 7 which is Copyright © 2005-2011 by Olivier Cochard (email@example.com). NAS4Free uses portions of m0n0wall which is Copyright © 2002-2006 by Manuel Kasper (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The compilation of software, code and documentation known as NAS4Free is distributed under the following terms:
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software must display the following acknowledgment: “This product includes software developed by the NAS4Free Project for use in the NAS4Free Software Distribution. (http://www.nas4free.org)”.
4. The names NAS4Free nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
5. Products derived from this software may not be called “NAS4Free” nor may “NAS4Free” appear in their names without prior written permission of the NAS4Free Project. For written permission, please contact email@example.com
6. Redistributions of any form whatsoever must retain the following acknowledgment:
“This product includes software developed by the NAS4Free Project for use in the NAS4Free Software Distribution (http://www.nas4free.org).
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE NAS4Free PROJECT ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE NAS4Free PROJECT OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
The views and conclusions contained in the software and documentation are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as representing official policies, either expressed or implied, of the NAS4Free Project.